Image Skin Care
Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque
The Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque gently removes dead skin cells with enzymes while infusing the skin with vitamins, minerals, moisture, and antioxidants to improves the overall health and appearance of your skin.
After using the Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque, your skin will feel silky smooth, soft, and supple. In addition, it will appear clear, evenly toned, and vibrant. Working on multiple levels with various powerfully effective ingredients, Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque smooths skin texture, brightens skin color, and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while preventing the environmental damage that causes new ones. Soothing and relaxing enzymes will massage away the years as they exfoliate.
Recommended Skin Types
The Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque works great on all skin types. It is especially effective on sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone skin, agine skin, rosacea, dryness and dehyration, and post-treatment skin.
- Removes dead skin cells and gently sloughs dead skin buildup to reveal the youngest, freshest skin
- Infuses skin with vitamins and antioxidants to prevent environmental damage that causes aging
- Injects the skin with vitamins and minerals to improves skin health
- Provides long-lasting hydration that lasts for hours
How to Apply
Use up to three times per week to hydrate and exfoliate. Apply to cleansed skin, and leave on for 3 minutes to a half-hour. When the time is up, rinse with cool water and pat dry.
For added exfoliation benefits, try with the Image Skincare Ageless Total Resurfacing Masque.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - antioxidant protection from free radicals and environmental elements
- Hyaluronic acid - infuses the skin with moisture
- Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A) - revitalizes the skin
- Papaya, pineapple, and papain enzyme - gently exfoliate
- Alpha lipoic acid - antioxidant protection
- RNA (ribonucleic acid) - moisturizer
- Vitamin E - antioxidant protection