Ideal for problematic and photo-damaged skin, Retinol 1.0 contains 1% pure retinol, and should be used for advanced treatment of pre-conditioned skin. Designed for maximum efficacy and stability, SkinCeuticals Retinol 1.0 is formulated with the highest concentration of pure retinol available and enhanced with the latest stabilization and delivery technologies. Studies show retinol helps diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots from both environmental and intrinsic aging. Additionally, it helps minimize the appearance of pore size, while reducing blemishes often associated with problematic skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, age spots, blemishes, and blotchiness
- Bisabolol calms skin and minimizes erythema commonly associated with the use of retinols
- Specialized packaging preserves optimal retinol stability
- Delivery system ensures maximum amount of retinol reaches the target site
- Will not clog pores
- Ideal for most skin types exhibiting signs of photo-damage
How to use
Limit initial use to once or twice a week; gradually increase frequency to every other night, and finally each evening as tolerated. Apply a pea-sized amount of Retinol 1.0 to thoroughly cleansed skin in the evening. Carefully avoid the eyes and the corners of the eyes. To ensure optimal results, wait at least 30 minutes before applying any corrective or moisturizing products the same evening as applying SkinCeuticals Retinol products.
Bisabolol: Derived from the chamomile plant, this anti-irritant helps calm and soothe the skin.
1.0% Retinol: This ingredient is clinically proven to reduce collagen-degrading enzymes and stimulate the skin's collagen production. It has also been found to thicken aged skin.