Image Skin Care
Ormedic Balancing Anti-Oxidant Serum
Ormedic Balancing Antioxidant Serum from Image Skincare provides supreme hydration and nourishes the skin with botanical, organic Japanese green tea, aloe, and a potent blend of peptides. It goes on silky, absorbs easily, and brings balance to the skin’s texture, moisture content, oil level, and pH. Upon application, your skin will feel hydrated and gain a healthy glow.
Hydrated skin is happy skin, and happy skin is beautiful skin. And in addition to the hydration Ormedic Balancing Antioxidant Serum provides, it also protects the skin from oxidation and free radical damage that leads to aging. Get glowing, youthful skin with this amazing serum from Image Skincare.
Additionally, this all-natural, organic serum provides anti-aging benefits. It stimulates cell activity in two ways. First, it increases cell production of collagen and elastin. These two substances increase skin elasticity, lessening sagging and the appearance of wrinkles. Second, it stimulates skin cell regeneration, meaning your skin will produce more fresh, healthy cells that improve the appearance of your complexion.
Recommended Skin Types
This serum brings balance to all types of skin - no exceptions.
- Brings moisture and nutrient balance to all types of skin
- Provides intense moisture to even the driest skin
- Nourishes the skin with vitamins and minerals
- Stops and prevents environmental damage to skin
- Anti-aging benefits include stimulating collagen production and cell regeneration
How to Use
Use both in the morning and before bed. First, cleanse the skin. Then apply the serum liberally. With continued use, you’ll notice glowing, rejuvenated skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract - soothes and calms irritated and inflamed skin, providing an immediate sense of relief
- Sodium Hyaluronate - an extract of sugar beets and soy, it hydrates the skin with valuable moisture
- Copper Complex- organic copper formulation that increases the production of collagen and elastin while increasing skin cell regeneration